> photo Businesscard8_zps397da7f2.jpg

Sunday 13 October 2013

Moodboard Task

On my course we were given a task to choose a brand or designer that we liked, and build a mood board that resembles the brand identity. We had to consider the colour schemes, format and signature motifs that may relate to the brand.
I chose Celine as my brand because I admire how Pheobe Philo understands what women want to wear on a day to day basis, whilst looking feminine and stylish.
I'm also a sucker for anything clean cut with a minimalistic edge... story of my life.

Here's the process stages..







1 comment:

  1. You have a cool blog ! You are so creative and you have a nice style ! I followed you via GFC; hope you'll follow back :) anyway, good luck with your blog
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete