> photo Businesscard8_zps397da7f2.jpg

Wednesday 16 October 2013

MID SEASON PURCHASES

It's that time of year again, where your emails fill to the brim promoting us with tempting mid season sales... like we already need more temptation.
Let me inform you, it's not easy being a student and you have next to no money, its even worse when you enjoy fashion and clothes as much as I do and you're counting those pennies.
Taking this all in, I cant control my obsessive behaviour and my spendings are just the bane of my life, here are a few purchases from COS, Topshop and Uniqlo.









1 comment:

  1. These are all amazing pieces! I'm so tempted to do some shopping now =)
    And thank you for leaving a comment on my blog =). im currently following your blog and really appreciate it if you can do the same =)
    xx
    Nadia
    www.misscentsable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete